In another blow to liberals, U.S. Immigration and Customs Enforcement agents have successfully completed another operation.
During the five-day sweep conducted in New Jersey, ICE nabbed 91
Democrat voters criminal illegal immigrants including some major thugs who have now been removed from the streets. Among those taken into custody were several members of Nancy Pelosi’s favorite criminal drug gang MS-13, a handful of child molesters, narcotics traffickers and assorted other scum of the earth.
The arrests come as Democrats are ramping up a propaganda campaign to falsely suggest that the separation of families at the border are the sole responsibility of the Trump administration despite the practice taking place for years under the Obama regime.
— NJ.com (@njdotcom) June 12, 2018
Federal officials said that 91 foreign nationals – including some with violent criminal records – were arrested in a five-day sweep across the state.
The U.S. Immigration and Customs Enforcement operation netted an El Salvadoran national in West New York who was wanted on a warrant from international policing group Interpol for being a member of the MS-13 gang, and trafficking drugs and guns, ICE said Monday.
The roundup also included those with convictions for aggravated assault, child endangerment, criminal sexual contact, kidnapping, homicide, drug offenses and other crimes, officials said. About 70 of the people arrested were previously convicted of criminal offenses.
— ICE (@ICEgov) June 12, 2018
ICE provides additional details per their official website, “ICE arrests 91 in New Jersey operation targeting criminal aliens”:
An Salvadoran national in the country illegally, who has an Interpol warrant for being a member of MS-13 and trafficking in firearms and narcotics, is among 91 foreign nationals taken into custody during a five-day operation conducted by U.S. Immigration and Customs Enforcement (ICE) last week in New Jersey, targeting at-large criminal aliens, illegal re-entrants and other immigration violators. The operation was supported by ICE’s Homeland Security Investigations (HSI) and U.S. Customs and Border Protection’s (CBP) New Jersey Field Office.
Of those arrested during the operation, which was spearheaded by ICE’s Enforcement and Removal Operations (ERO), 77 percent were convicted criminals and 70 percent of them had prior felony convictions.
“The remarkable results of our officers and law enforcement partners highlight ICE’s ongoing commitment to public safety,” said John Tsoukaris, Field Office Director of ERO Newark. “This operation focuses on the arrest of individuals convicted of serious crimes and are a threat to public safety. Because of the targeted efforts of these professional officers, there are 91 fewer criminals in our communities.”
ICE also has the following breakdown:
- In Jersey City, a 39-year-old previously removed Venezuelan national, who has convictions of Aggravated Assault, Resisting Arrest by Force, Possession of a Weapon, and Distribution of Heroin;
- In Saddle Brook, a 46-year-old Bangladeshi national, who has convictions of Aggravated Assault, and pending charges for Aggravated Sexual Assault of a Minor;
- In New Brunswick, a 47-year-old Honduran national, who has convictions of Endangering the Welfare of a Child, who was released by Middlesex County Jail and rearrested by ICE;
- In Passaic, a 24-year-old Jamaican national, who has convictions of Endangering the Welfare of a Child and Lewdness;
- In Perth Amboy, a 32-year-old Dominican national, who has convictions of Possession of Cocaine, Domestic Violence Assault, and Trespassing;
- In Newark, a 45-year-old Pakistani national, who has convictions of Money Laundering and Theft by Deception;
- In Elizabeth, a 42-year-old Colombian national, who has a conviction for Homicide
- In Bergenfield, a 58 year old Philippines national, who has convictions for DUI, Child Abuse and Domestic Violence Assault;
- In Jersey City, a 54-year-old Dominican national, who has convictions for Kidnapping and Aggravated Assault;
- In Bridgeton, a 41-year-old Mexican national, who has a conviction for Criminal Sexual Contact;
- In Pleasantville, a 21-year-old Honduran national, who has been convicted for Endangering the Welfare of a Child;
- In Plainfield, 22 & 23-year-old El Salvadorian nationals, who are members of MS-13;
- In Lindenwold, 27 & 29-year-old El Salvadorian nationals, who are members of MS-13;
- In East Orange, a 23-year-old Anguillan national, who is a member of the Bloods;
- In South Brunswick, a 31-year-old Venezuelan national, who is a member of MS-13;
- In West New York, a 26-year-old El Salvadorian national, who has an Interpol warrant for being a member of a terrorist organization (MS-13), trafficking in narcotics and trafficking in firearms;
- In Bridgeton, a 22-year-old Mexican national, who is a member of the gang Los Pelones
It’s slow and tedious work and the federal law enforcement professionals of ICE are opposed every step of the way by liberals and Democrats but they are making progress in cleaning up our cities.