Despite being denounced as Nazis by Democrats and The Resistance. U.S. Immigration and Customs Enforcement agents continue to make slow incremental progress against the hordes of criminal illegal aliens that have set up shop inside the country.
On Friday, ICE put the finishing touches on a monthlong sweep the ended up with 364 arrests in six states. While none of those arrested are guilty of anything so obscene as climbing through a window to rape an 11-year-old girl as happened in New York last week, it was the usual basket of scumbags including rapists, child rapists, child pornographers, drug traffickers and assorted other criminals.
Liberals will throw a hissy fit because hey, these animals have feelings too.
— ICE (@ICEgov) August 31, 2018
Via ICE’s official website, “ICE arrests 364 criminal aliens and immigration violators in 30-day enforcement surge in 6 Midwestern states”:
Federal officers with U.S. Immigration and Customs Enforcement’s (ICE) Enforcement and Removal Operations (ERO) arrested 364 criminal aliens and immigration violators in six Midwest states during a 30-day enforcement action, which ended Friday.
During this operation, ERO deportation officers made arrests in the following states: Illinois (134), Indiana (52), Kansas (43), Kentucky (60), Missouri (42) and Wisconsin (33). Of the 364 arrested, 187 had criminal convictions. Eighteen women and 346 men were arrested.
Aliens arrested during this operation are from the following 25 countries: Belarus (1), Bosnia-Herzegovina (1), Burma (1), Colombia (1), Czech Republic (2), Dominican Republic (1), Ecuador (2), El Salvador (2), Germany (1), Guatemala (54), Guinea (1), Haiti (1), Honduras (40), India (6), Jordan (1), Lithuania (1), Mexico (236), Moldova (1), Nicaragua (1), Nigeria (3), Peru (2), Poland (1), Romania (1), Saudi Arabia (1) and Ukraine (2).
More than half of the aliens arrested by ERO deportation officers during this operation had prior criminal histories that included convictions for the following crimes: assault, attempted murder, burglary, child neglect, child sexual exploitation, domestic violence, driving under the influence, drug possession, drug trafficking, fraud, hit and run, identity theft, illegal re-entry after deportation, indecent liberty with a minor, money laundering, obstructing justice, obstructing police, perjury prostitution, rape, sexual assault, theft, trespassing, and weapon offenses.
The Chicago area of responsibility includes the six states of Indiana, Illinois, Kansas, Kentucky, Missouri and Wisconsin.
“This operation targeted criminal aliens, public safety threats, and individuals who have violated our nation’s immigration laws,” said Ricardo Wong, field office director for ICE ERO Chicago. “Operations like this reflect the vital work our ERO officers do every day to protect our communities, uphold public safety and protect the integrity of our immigration laws. We will continue to devote the full efforts of our agency to protecting citizens and enforcing federal immigration law. Communities are safer today because of the hard work done by the men and women of ERO.”
Those who were arrested include:
- July 24: ICE arrested a 46-year-old Mexican man in Wood Dale, Illinois. He is a convicted felon for attempted murder. He remains in ICE custody pending his removal.
- July 26: ICE arrested a 27-year-old Honduran man in Independence, Missouri. Earlier this year, he was convicted of domestic assault. He also is a convicted burglar. He remains in ICE custody pending removal proceedings.
- July 27, ICE arrested a 37-year-old Mexican man in Bardstown, Kentucky. He is a convicted felon for rape and was previously removed; he later illegally re-entered the U.S.
- July 30: ICE arrested a 25-year-old man from India in Champaign, Illinois. He was convicted of criminal sexual abuse on July 30. He remains in ICE custody pending his removal.
- Aug. 6: ICE arrested a 25-year-old Honduran man in Indianapolis. He is a convicted felon for rape. He remains in ICE custody pending his removal.
- Aug. 15: ICE arrested an 18-year-old Honduran man in Indianapolis. He is wanted in Louisiana for child rape charges. He remains in ICE custody pending his extradition to Louisiana.
- Aug. 22: ICE arrested a 26-year-old Guatemalan man in Shelbyville, Kentucky. He was arrested earlier this month for distributing child pornography. He remains in ICE custody pending his removal.
Democrat voters criminal illegals will face deportation but don’t expect them to stay gone.