Aging leftist crank Michael Moore continues to show that there is no limit to the amount of unhappiness that can be stuffed into his oversized body despite his being a multimillionaire celeb.
Ever since the 2016 election put Donald Trump into the White House we have been treated to Moore’s all-you-can-stomach bullshit buffet as he went from the ersatz leader of the resistance to just a pathetic old man who is struggling mightily after his critically-acclaimed magnum opus “Fahrenheit 11/9” turned out to be one of the year’s biggest box office stink bombs.
Uncontent to preach his nonsense to the angry rabble and take endless cheap shots at Trump, Moore is now prepping for the holidays by turning his fire on Christmas and Christians.
The porcine propagandist posted this hateful meme to his Facebook page:
Documentary filmmaker Michael Moore decided to stir things up a little bit yesterday when he posted the following meme to his Facebook page.
It’s a familiar meme that starts to recirculate every year once the Christmas season commences. It reads: “Rather than putting ‘Christ’ back in ‘Christmas,’ I’d settle for putting ‘Christ’ back in ‘Christians.’”
Although this wasn’t the first time this meme has been shared, the left-wing filmmaker received a strong reaction shortly after posting it, TheBlaze reported.
The post has accumulated almost 40,000 likes, 10,000 shares and around 1,000 comments.
More from The Blaze:
Sure enough, Moore’s Monday night post drew more than 33,000 likes and loves and over 900 comments as of Tuesday morning — and at first glance the written responses to his post appeared way harsher than the meme itself.
Here’s a sampling:
- “It will be a better world when Christianity is just a historical memory.”
- “Discovered many years ago that I was far more Christian in deeds than anyone I knew that went to church. In fact I knew many church Christians who were horrible people that I could never associate with. Gun-toting, hate-mongering, racist placard-carrying, white-privileged, self-professed Christians that do not resemble any follower of Christ that I want to associate with. I like my brand better of Christian better.”
- “My neighbors go to church every Sunday but yet they harass everyone. Apparently this saying is so true: Going to Church doesn’t make you any more of a Christian than standing in a garage makes you a car.”
- “Atheists are more ‘Christian’ than a vast majority of so called Christians!”
- “I’d rather take religion out of everything.”
- “I am a Christian, AND I completely endorse this message.”
- “I’m an atheist, and I’m a better CHRISTIAN than these people.”
- “People don’t need Christ to do the right thing.”
- “I’ve been saying for about two years now that it is a strange event when I, an atheist, seem to have more respect for Christianity than GOP Christians do.”
But not every commenter endorsed Moore’s meme: “The comments reflect persecution. And it is the only persecution tolerated in this country. It is not only anti-Catholicism, and anti-Christianity, it is anti-Semitism, and anti-religion … all religion. It is sick, hate filled, and dangerous. It is the open door to a totalitarian government, because only atheism can endure the activities of totalitarianism. What is happening on our border, for example, would not be tolerated by ANY faith, but only by the faithless.”
This fat piece of shit would bitch if he was hanged with a new rope.