The Democrats’ numbers in winning back control of the House Of Representatives may pale in historical terms to previous midterm elections but that isn’t stopping this rancid crew of neo-Stalinists from ruling as if they have a 200 + seat mandate.
As promised, the Nancy Pelosi led House will not be devoting much time to actually governing or working constructively to resolve issues that matter in the lives of real Americans but will be transforming Washington into a modern version of 1936-1938 Russia when their ideological inspiration Joseph Stalin and his henchmen conducted the infamous “Moscow Trials” to purge the dictator’s political foes by ginning up bogus charges.
According to a new report, no fewer than 85 investigations are on tap for the Democrats as they seek to eliminate President Trump through trickery and abuse of power so they don’t have to face him in the 2020 election.
PELOSI HIT LIST: 85 TRUMP TARGETS… https://t.co/fXTxgEVQym
— DRUDGE REPORT (@DRUDGE_REPORT) November 12, 2018
Via The Hill, “Dems eye 85 targets for investigations, subpoenas: report”:
Democrats are eyeing 85 subjects related to the Trump White House for investigations and subpoenas now that they will have control of the House, according to Axios.
Axios, citing its own reporting and public statements made by Democrats, reported on Monday that the party will investigate topics ranging from President Trump’s tax returns to his family separation policy to White House security clearances.
The investigations and subpoenas aren’t likely to all come immediately, Axios reported. Rep. Adam Schiff (D-Calif.), likely the next chairman of the House Intelligence Committee, told the news outlet that each committee will prioritize what it sees as the most important subjects.
Schiff also said that the House’s investigations of Trump will include a probe of his threats against some news organizations, particularly The Washington Post and CNN.
According to Axios, here’s a small sample of what to expect for the next two years:
- President Trump’s tax returns
- Trump family businesses — and whether they comply with the Constitution’s emoluments clause, including the Chinese trademark grant to the Trump Organization
- Trump’s dealings with Russia, including the president’s preparation for his meeting with Vladimir Putin
- The payment to Stephanie Clifford — a.k.a. Stormy Daniels
- James Comey’s firing
- Trump’s firing of U.S. attorneys
- Trump’s proposed transgender ban for the military
- Treasury Secretary Steven Mnuchin’s business dealings
- White House staff’s personal email use
- Cabinet secretary travel, office expenses, and other misused perks
- Discussion of classified information at Mar-a-Lago
- Jared Kushner’s ethics law compliance
- Dismissal of members of the EPA board of scientific counselors
- The travel ban
- Family separation policy
- Hurricane response in Puerto Rico
- Election security and hacking attempts
- White House security clearances
Stalin himself would be proud…