As is typical for this time of year, tensions are often running high which makes the holiday season a veritable Christmas stocking stuffed with tales of dumbness, desperation, and depravity.
In a warmup for the bountiful number of true crime stories to come, an Ohio woman has made the news after she was arrested for throwing hot grease on another person in the midst of what appears to be a heated dispute.
The unnamed victim 61-year-old Charlene Thompson’s attack – where the assailant looked to end an argument with hot grease – received an early gift of severe burns when Thompson was triggered over something and instead of working it out like a rational human being (or even just simply punching the victim) she went total she-thug with a devastating response.
61-year-old Charlene Thompson was embroiled in an argument and dumped hot grease on the victim according to police. The victim has severe burns on her back and arms according to court records. She's charged with felonious assault. Thompson to be arraigned Wednesday @FOX19 pic.twitter.com/JFzEWC6JpU
— Michael Baldwin (@baldwinreports) December 4, 2018
As reported by Cincinnati Fox affiliate FOX 19, “Woman accused of pouring hot grease on victim”:
A 61-year-old woman is accused of pouring hot grease on another person during a dispute.
Charlene Thompson was embroiled in an argument when she dumped the grease on the victim Sunday at a residence on Hawaiian Terrace in Mt. Airy, court records show.
The victim suffered severe burns to their back and arm, court records show.
Cincinnati police officers said the injuries were visible when they arrived on scene.
Thompson was arrested on a charge of felonious assault and booked into the Hamilton County jail.
At the time of her arrest, Thompson was wanted on two outstanding warrants for criminal damaging or endangering, court records show.
In court on Wednesday, the prosecutor said her bond amount should be significant.
“I’m requesting a high bond as the court is well aware, burns are some of the most devastating, painful, debilitating, long-term injures that someone can suffer,” Assistant Hamilton County Prosecutor David Wood said.
The judge ordered Thompson to stay away from the victim and have no contact with her until further advised by the court.
To nobody’s surprise, Thompson has a history of issues with anger including:
- Throwing rocks at a male neighbor’s windows and breaking them.
- Assault and criminal damaging or endangerment and criminal trespass.
- Punching a victim in the face, “causing physical harm.”
- Kicking an officer and spitting several times in the back of a police car and on an officer.
- Domestic violence for allegedly striking her daughter in the mouth and back of the head, injuring her daughter’s hand while the daughter was protecting herself, on Christmas Eve.
- Convicted of criminal trespass in August 2007 following a June 2007 arrest on accusations she entered an assisted living facility without permission and hit a resident.
- A 2008 charge of disorderly conduct while intoxicated also was dismissed.
Christ only knows what else that she has done when the police weren’t called – and he ain’t talking.
It has not been reported whether Thompson was intoxicated or if she is just a crazy bitch but were I a betting man, I’d wager that it’s a little of both.