This Valentine’s Day, Obama would ‘love’ it if the Latino population in Calif. to sign up for Obamacare. POTUS has recorded and released a video encouraging this group to sign up now.
“If you’re one of the millions of Americans, including more than 10 million Latinos,” Obama said in the clip, “who doesn’t have health insurance, you should check out” the federal websites. “Nearly 6 in 10 Americans could be covered for less than a hundred dollars a month,” Obama adds, even using some Spanish to implore people who are already insured to “think about someone you know who needs to hear this news — tu familia, tus amigos, tus vecinos.”
Covered California’s executive director is weighing in as well, saying they need to ‘double down.’
“For the Affordable Care Act to work, everyone needs to get in,” Covered California’s executive director Peter Lee toldthe New York Times. “We’re absolutely doubling down.”
Hmmm, sounds like desperate times call for desperate measures….on their part. So desperate, in fact, that they are resorting to lies.
1. The first lie, of course, is the ‘guarantee’ that this demographic can get health insurance for $100 a month. We’ve seen over and over again that Oamacare health plans cost more, not less than traditional health plans.
2. Nearly 6 in 10 Americans could pay $100 a month for health insurance. This is such bologna. For starters, most people can’t even get past the first page of the website, due to the crashes and glitches. Second of all, when it is working, some people are so confused by the layout they give up. Thirdly, the number of Americans who have signed up through the exchanges has been falsified. So this was a made-up number as well. Just more false advertising by Obamacrash himself.
3. White House Domestic Policy Council Director Cecilia Munoz said “It’s important that people in the community know that the vast majority of eligible Latinos can find affordable health care,” which is also a lie. It’s not ‘the vast majority.’ More like a few here, a few there might be able to find a plan via the Healthcare.gov website or the Covered California exchange. Such a load of rotten bologna.
4. Another sign that the Latino population may have trouble getting health insurance in California is the fact that the Covered California website has had glitches, much like the Obummer website, Healthcare.gov. Latinos in Cali won’t be browsing the many plans available; no, more like sitting at home twiddling their thumbs.
5. This is a classic lie by HHS Secretary Kathleen Sebelius: “At the front of the website, people will be asked about their legal status, but that’s primarily because you won’t be entitled to a tax credit if you aren’t a legal resident.” She added: “That [information] is totally secure, totally private. We have verification from the ICE folks that they intend to keep it very much that way.” First of all, the websites are not secure. Webmasters have proven that there are security holes in healthcare.gov and other state exchanges. Secondly, some are fearing that the information put up online by an illegal immigrant will be sent to immigration authorities.
It just goes to show that the lies never stop; and because the lies and false advertising never stops, it just drives home the point that the Dems and especially Obama are desperate for people to buy into Obamacare.
Sorry, Charley, you might as well save your breath.
Source: Fox News